Neutrona Networks is a neutral and independent carrier that is re-writing the rules of telecommunications in Latin America by pioneering innovation in customer experience, network intelligence, and process automation. Neutrona has transformed itself into a leading technology solutions partner that provides mission-critical connectivity solutions to the world’s largest telecommunications carriers and fortune 500 enterprise companies. It is the only Latin American network to provide multiple sub-sea cable systems and terrestrial fiber rings monitored and managed with a home-grown SDN solution. Neutrona’s market-leading Cloud Connect service also adds advanced SD-WAN capabilities for ubiquitous and secure access to public and private cloud platforms.
Join one of Latin America’s Fastest Growing Telecoms—Neutrona Networks!
We're looking for a dynamic and motivated Pre-Sales Technical Engineer to help us grow our market share in the Region.
This person will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team and build solutions to our customers. This role collaborates with the entire sales organization and reports to our Director of Pre-Sales.
- Support the Sales Team by designing complex solutions using the Neutrona products, and creating the technical/commercial proposals to be sent to our customers and prospects by the Commercial Team.
- Support the Account Managers during the technical negotiation.
- Participate in the strategic and tactical planning roadmap for our customers.
- Respond to RFPs.
- Develop competitive strategies and ensure that the technical benefits are clear on each proposal.
- Proactively lead the identification and qualification of business opportunities with potential and existing customers.
- Develop close relationships with internal areas and external customers.
- Support the Product Development Team in the definition and validation of products per market.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer in the Telecommunications Industry
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, and designing solutions related to Networking/ IT/ Cloud.
- Expertise in routing and IP Networks
- Broad knowledge in IP/MPLS based services: Internet, MPLS L3/L2 VPN, Metro Ethernet, MEF framework.
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills, takes initiative, accepts accountability and has a sense of urgency.